Saturday, March 1, 2008

We're so sorry! But we have good news to share!

We have been awful about blogging lately! Life got really crazy and we kept forgetting to share things.
So, to start off, I love the new salon that I'm in! Metropolitan is the kind of salon I always thought I would be in. I finally feel like I fit in with the people that I work with, and I made more money in this slow month that I did busting my butt at either of my other salons. I know it will just get better from here!
Next, we purchased a Jeep Wrangler Sport. We made money of the trade in of Caleb's car, so we are in a better financial position now.
Caleb also should be getting back with Sunroc any day now. They're hiring back other workers, and his boss let us know about 3 weeks ago that it would be 3 to 4 weeks when he would be getting hired back!
And last, but definately not least, Tyler, Kimie, and Rico had some news to share! I'll post the link so you can go see for yourself!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oXBcqflqZYE

1 comments:

Krystal said...

Hey Shala! I was on Rendi's blog and saw a link to yours so I added you to my buddy list. Hope you don't mind. :) I'm happy to hear that your job is going well and that's exciting you got a new car. Congratulations to Tyler, Kimie and Rico too!