Monday, July 13, 2009

So much fun!

Ok, so Caleb is LOVING being back in a truck! He has never been happier! He is in a really nice truck, and he really likes the guys he's working with. He is happy to be working, and he comes home from work happy! That's all that really matters to me.

I really like the people that I work with too! They are all so nice! I'm starting to get the hang of my job, and I'm really liking it! I will be the Account Manager for the majority of the Wide Format accounts, which means I'll be working mostly with banners and signs. Lots of materials to learn, but I will manage I think.

I hope that my dear friend Carrie won't be mad at me for sharing this story, but it made my day! Carrie is big into couponing, and is helping me learn the ropes. Anyway, she was coming around to everyone's desks asking them "Do you like milk?? Because you can get a coupon ....." and she proceeded to give the details to everyone. She was just so cheery and bubbly about it, that it just made me smile! Carrie! I adore you!

All in all, things are going pretty well for us! I'm so grateful for our many blessings! The Lord has truly blessed us with wonderful family, amazing friends, and great jobs! Our cups runneth over!

2 comments:

Carrie Mortimer said...

Why would I be mad? It is fabulous and I want everyone to kow of a good deal. I adore you too. :)

Alyssa said...

I'm so glad things are looking up for you guys! Nobody deserves it more than you :)