Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

So, today was the first Thanksgiving Caleb and I have been a couple. But today took me back to last Thanksgiving. I had met Caleb 2 days before, and then I went to Idaho. I got back in town that night, and I decided to go dancing. One of my ex's called wanting to go (making the evening somewhat awkward) and I went. Caleb was there, and we got to talk more. I was starting to see at least a good friendship out of him, and potential for more. Then our friend Reggie invited us to his house for pie. We all say yes, and I realize that Caleb was going to drive himself. So, I offer to give him a ride to Reggie's and we have a great time. I dropped flirty hints to Caleb, and he asked me for my number that night. It was a good night. I love the fact that he and I have certain memories with holidays. We can always remember them.
Today was good. We had dinner with his family, and we are starting to get settled in our place too. It's so fun! I can't wait until the whole saying goodbye at night thing is over, because he makes me laugh so much that I never want to leave his company.

0 comments: