Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So it's sinking in now...

We've got 16 days left to go, and its sinking in now. We started moving some of our things into our new place, and we are starting to actually feel it coming. We've been engaged so long that it's always felt so far away! Now it's finally here! YaY! Caleb called me his wife one time, and it felt so right, and so cool. I love the fact that I get to be a wife and a mother now. For a long time I never really felt that I would get a chance to be on this road in life. I was determined that I was destined to be the next Sheri Dew. Wonderful woman who just never found the right man. Then Caleb came into my life, and has changed everything in the best way possible. I would never want to change how things have turned out for us. He tells me that I'm the best thing that came out of him moving to Utah, and that makes me feel really good, because he's had a lot of wonderful things happen to him since he moved here. He's in a career now, and he's happy at his job. Yeah, there are frustrating things, but he really likes it. He's in a great ward with a wonderful bishop. He's got some really great friends here too. True friends that will stick with him no matter what. But I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful man. He's truly the most wonderful man I could have asked for in a husband. He's always looking out for my well being and for others too.

0 comments: