Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm dreaming of a White....

Oh, wait! It doesn't look like I'm going to have to dream about it! It's been snowing quite a bit in the last couple of weeks, and it's snowing as I write this! It's looking very likely that we will have a white christmas this year!
So, it's time to update people! Caleb's toe is doing better. Still a little tender, but it's not black and blue, or swollen anymore! We have been crazy busy trying to get Christmas together. With little money, we have been able to think a lot more about why we love Christmas. Yes, gifts are nice, and being able to spoil people you usually can't is always a plus. But really, our favorite part of Christmas is being able to see our families. We get to spend time with most of the Ellison's on Christmas Eve, with the Mickey's that are here on Christmas Day, and then we get to see the Bell's on the 29th for Grandpa's birthday! That's the most important part of the holidays to us, so we wanted to let you all know that we love you, and if we don't get to see you this year, we are still thinking of you!
So, while Caleb's dad was still in town, we exchanged one of our gifts last night. I got him The Tales of Beatle the Bard by J.K Rowling. (Harry Potter is what got Caleb to love reading, so I thought he would enjoy the short read.) Caleb got me Josh Groban's Noel. My mom burned me a copy last year and I listened to it until it was so scratched that you couldn't even hear Little Drummer Boy anymore, so Caleb bought me my own copy. He's so sweet!
We hope you all have happy holidays! We will try to post more, but life gets so crazy, it may be another catch up post!

0 comments: