Friday, December 12, 2008

Ok, time to catch up...

To start off, Caleb is still looking for work! It's getting really frustrating for him because he will call back not long after he puts in an application, and they will have already filled the position. Oh well, here's to hoping something works out soon!


Next, Caleb let me play with his hair a little, and we got him a new style. What do you think?



I like it personally, but I know it's not everyone's taste

So, on Tuesday, Caleb and I were both at home in the morning, I was getting ready to go to work, and he was going to go get in the shower and start his day. Well, I decided to chase him, and this is what happened.


Yes, that is a broken pinky toe you are looking at. I still feel so awful about it!
Last night, Caleb and I, along with my father in law Don, had the chance to attend the dress rehersal of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert! It was amazingly beautiful! They sang so many great Christmas songs, and they had amazing guests. They had Edward Herrmann(Richard on Gilmore Girls, FDR in Annie, the snobby husband to Goldie Hawn in Overboard) as a narrator, and their guest singer was Brian David Mitchell (Singing voice from The Prince of Egypt's song Through Heaven's Eyes) who both did amazing things! It was truly a wonderful experience, and I have to thank my parents for handing over their tickets to us when they found out they couldn't go! I really wish they could of. It was so great!


And last but not least, Mom requested a new picture to hang in the living room, so my good friend Nate, who takes all of our lovely pictures except for our wedding ones, took us out for another picture excursion, and here are the pictures from it. Enjoy!







Hope you are all doing well!

7 comments:

Rendi said...

That sounds like a lot of fun with the choir. When you mentioned Overboard I was laughing because I love that movie!

Krystal said...

Ouch! My foot hurts just looking at that picture!
I'm sure it was awesome to hear the choir. When you mentioned Brian David Mitchell, I stopped for a minute because I think that's also the name of the guy that abducted Elizabeth Smart. Maybe I'm wrong though. :)
Cute pictures!

allie kowallis said...

The pics look cute! Hey where did you guys run off to last night? All the married people went to Zanzibar and we couldn't find you guys. You ran off so quick. Maybe next time. I hope you guys had fun. The Christmas party was crazy! See you later!

jill said...

like the new hair do caleb! looks hot!

Darrell and Amanda said...

I did that to my foot one time and it hurt so bad!!

allie kowallis said...

Ha ha. I seriously didn't even think to give you guys a call. You must have hit some serious traffic if it took that long to get home. That's crazy! The snow sometimes!!! Gosh!!!

Caleb and Shae said...

Krystal, you were right! The singer was Brian Stokes Mitchell. My bad....I said the wrong person. Too similar of names!