Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bees Game

So, Jodie sent me a text yesterday at about 4:30, asking if Caleb and I wanted to go to the Bees game with her and her little family! Caleb was beside himself! He's been begging me to go to a baseball game for weeks now. So we got ready and went to Salt Lake, parked in the VIP parking, and went up to her works suite to enjoy the game!



Caleb and I enjoying the 7th inning stretch



Kinsley enjoying a cup in Jodie's lap
The view from the suite we were in



Jodie and Kinsley




Ah, Baseball! One of those sports you just have to love! We had a great time,
and can't wait to go to another game!



5 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Fun!! I love spring baseball!! I am glad you get to do so many fun thing!!! =)

jill said...

sounds like you had fun!

Carla said...

A baseball game does sound fun! Thanks for posting your blog address on facebook... I never knew you guys had one until then.

Lisa said...

I love going to baseball games. Looks like fun.

Rendi said...

Baseball is so boring, but if you have the right mix of friends, the social part can be fun. Looks like you had that winning combination!