Sunday, May 31, 2009

Enduring

So, lately I have been thinking a whole lot about enduring. As most of you know, Caleb has been out of work for 7 months. We are really lucky in the fact that he qualifies for unemployment. Cobra was too expensive, and so we haven't had health insurance for the last 7 months. It's been tough, because that means we pay in full all of our prescriptions. It puts a financial strain on us, and I wish I could change it. It's very likely we are just going to pick up our own policy, because we never know when this will happen again, and I really hate being without insurance. Also, my work is starting to slow down a little bit. It's harder now for me to make up the difference of what Caleb was making. Luckily we have eliminated a bunch of debt we had, 1,500 dollars worth of what we have anyway. We are both looking for work. I'm only in my salon for 3 days a week right now, because it cuts my expenses back about 200 dollars, to help make up the difference. If anyone hears of anything, part time or full time in Utah County, please please let us know.
Back to enduring. I know that I can endure a lot of things that I never thought I could by this point in my life. Medical problems and much more that I won't go into. I know that without Caleb and without the Savior, I'm not sure I could have endured things as well as I have, and I'm grateful for that every day. I also have a great support system in my family and friends.
Thank you all. We love you!

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the quote about life being enjoyed and not simply endured, but sometimes enduring is the most you can do. Keep the faith. You'll pull through :) And know your friends are cheering you on.