Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon Trailer


Ok, I have to admit first, that I am a geek. I set the MTV Movie Awards to record JUST so that I could see the premier of the New Moon trailer. I am SO excited for this movie now! I had to watch the trailer like 4 times last night, and I've watched it twice today. I'm nit picking it. (Again, refer to the opening geek comment!) I'm excited that they finally have the proper person in the makeup department. Everyone looks how they should now. The Special effects are great in this one too! Very realistic! Check out the trailer! It's ALL OVER youtube!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That picture gives me the chiles!! I can't wait for the movie to !!!

Michelle said...

I just finished reading eclipse yesterday (I jumped on the twilight banwagon a little late) and loved it. I keep going back and forth between being an Edward and Jacob fan. I know what you mean by being a Twilight geek. I am one too. It's just too fun.