Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dear Friends and Family,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have decided to take a long break from doing hair. I'm starting to feel burned out doing it, and I don't want to feel that way forever. I have a couple of other career dreams that I would like to chase before I get started having my family. I am looking at going back to school to go into psychology, or going into being a wedding planner. The wedding planner line is the one that I'm looking most seriously at.
I still will be doing hair for friends and family. I just won't be working in a salon for a while. I will be done at my current salon in a week. I am very excited for my new adventures! So, if anyone knows of any work in Utah County, please let me know! I have great receptionist skills! :)

1 comments:

Rendi said...

Wow- good luck with your new direction! Change is always good and now is the time to do it before you are locked into a path.