Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!


I need to take a minute, and say Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people! First, Happy Birthday Mom! Even though I didn't get to share your big landmark birthday with you, I was thinking about you all day, and I'm so glad that you are my mom! YaY for being Forever 24! :)
Also, Happy Birthday Tyler! You have always been a great big brother, and I couldn't have asked for a better, or mor protective one. Thank you for always being willing to do crazy things for me. (Hence the reason I chose this picture.) I love you and miss you so much! Happy 26th!


4 comments:

Bev said...

Thanks for that! We miss you both, too!

Rendi said...

You'll just have to have a big party planned for your mom when she returns!

A Rosie Family said...

Awww.. Happy birthday auntie Bev and cous Tyler!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Bev! And Tyler too- is that Tyler's little boy?? So cute!