Sunday, September 13, 2009

We've moved!

That's why you haven't seen a post for a while! We found a great little 3 bedroom apartment in Provo, and we moved in just yesterday. We are still getting everything situated, and once we do, we will have pictues! :) I will miss where we were living, but at the same time, it is really nice to be in the place we are. We are halfway between both sets of parents, we are closer to work, and it's a little bit bigger for us. It's a great starter place.
I honestly expected Jewel to freak out for the first couple of days. She is just fine! She is just like she was in our last place! I'm so happy about that. She was my biggest worry in this move.
We would be so ungrateful if we didn't thank Don and Kathie for letting us live in their basement for as long as we did. They are amazing people, and I'm so glad that I've had the lucky opportunity to have them as my in laws.
Well, back to putting things away! I will hopefully post pictures before the end of the week! :)

5 comments:

The Bowes said...

congrats on the new place and enjoy it!!

Rendi said...

That is great that you were able to move in. Perhaps we will be that way soon and be able to see the place!

Jeff said...

Howdy Cuz! Just thought I'd stop by and see how y'all are doing.

Shae Mickey said...

We didn't fall off the face of the planet! We got a new blog! Check us out at thecuteshortcouple.blogspot.com

Warrlily said...

Come on Shala, you moved over a month ago!!! Can't spare a minute for a recent update???







The Grandma!!!