Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day at Melba's Cabin

So, for Labor Day weekend, Caleb and I went with my entire extended family on my mom's side, (The Bell Clan) to Aunt Melba's cabin up in Island Park, ID. It was so nice for us to go and just relax. We arrived there late Friday night, and we were back home Monday afternoon. Saturday was lots of fun. Caleb went crazy on the jet skis, while I lounged on the beach. (I wasn't feeling to great, so I decided to not ride.) He had lots of fun, and I got a nap! :D Sunday was very relaxing as we played games and just relaxed some more. I got Caleb hooked on a card game called Dumb Luck. He loves it so much we taught some friends how to play last night! Monday we just packed up and came home. Its about a six hour drive from here, so we left there by nine.
It was a really great weekend to see Caleb with my family having a good time! He and my little brother got quite close this weekend. It was great to see. We just hope that next year we aren't on the counch or the floor! ;)

0 comments: