Sunday, September 9, 2007

Puppies

So, Caleb's mom has 4 shitzu puppies, and they are so cute! There's Poppet, Petal, Prestley, and Prissy. They are so fun to have around! They get all excited whenever I come over to see and visit with Caleb and his parents. I have to take turns holding all of them and letting them know that I care that they are there. It's fun. Prissy and Prestley are mini shitzus. Prissy is the smallest, but cutest and sweetest dog I've ever been around. Kathie has also decided she wants to breed them, so I asked her to breed me a little Prissy of my own. Prestley is adorable too! He's got a little buddah belley, and the cutest face! Poppet is really sweet. She just likes to come join you for a minute and then she'll be on her way to fight with her sister. Petal is just a little attention starved little thing, but you can't help to love her.
The thing is, I used to not be a fan of small dogs, because my thought was, "If you're going to have something that small, you might as well have a cat." But, I have officially been converted to a small dog fan, and that makes Caleb happy, because he wants a dog once we are married. I'm okay with that now.

0 comments: