Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Trip Back to the Old Days!

So, last night Caleb and I decided that we wanted to go country dancing. We hadn't gone forever, and without country dancing, we wouldn't have met. So we went and really enjoyed ourselves. It reminded me of when we were dating and engaged and we would go all the time. People would stare at us because we were so used to how each other moved. Caleb saw and old girlfriend there and caught up with her, and I got hit on. The poor guy comes up to me asking me to dance, and I said sure, because Caleb and I have enough trust for each other that we dont worry when things like that happen. The guy asked if I came with someone, and I told him I came with my husband. He was really embarassed. But, we saw him hitting it off later with Calebs old girlfriend, so its all good! After that, we went and got a slice of pie for old times sake, and went home. It's so nice to relive those times, because it takes me back to why I fell in love with him in the first place.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

How fun! I love dancing and have always wished that I knew how to do the official steps to different dances. That's awesome that you guys can dance well together. Sounds like a great date night! And, Happy Birthday to your Mom and Tyler!

Rendi said...

I just wish I could get Alan to dance... oh well. It's pretty sad that we have to use your blog to wish happy birthday to your mom Shala!