Sunday, June 1, 2008

6 MONTHS!!!!!

Happy Anniversary to Caleb and I! We have now been married for six months. Wow how the time flies. We spent the day together, and really enjoyed it. We went to church, and got a new bishopric. Then, we went up to my parents house, and had a very lovely meal with them, and spent some time up there. Then, we went on a long drive. We were going to drive the Alpine Loop up through American Fork Canyon, but it's not open yet. So we turned around, and drove the very long way home with the top off the Jeep, and were just able to spend some time together. Then we came home, watched one of our TV shows, and just enjoyed each others company. I keep saying this, but I am really so lucky to have found a man as wonderful as Caleb. He takes care of me, he works really hard, and tolerates me. I'm so glad he hasn't gotten sick of me in the year and a half we have been together. I only hope I can continue to be a good wife for him.

1 comments:

Rendi said...

Congrats on your half anniversary. We will be at 17 years next month- just wait until you get there...6 months will seem so wonderful! Ha- kidding of course!