Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Weekend of Family

So, we had a very nice weekend! Saturday night, we got to spend a good share of it with the Bell side of our family, and it was a lot of fun. We played lots of games, had tacos, and got to catch up with family. Autumn was here with her family, and I haven't seen them in over 4 years, so it was nice to visit with them

I finally got to meet this little guy,




And he loved me SO MUCH, that he did this



on my pants! Gotta love the little guy!


We also had the chance to see my dad play the Wii. It was quite entertaining!
I think they should get one! :)






Before I tell the next part, I should remind people, (or tell them if they don't know) that Caleb was adopted by his parents when he was 27 days old.

We found out on Friday night that Caleb has 2 half sisters. One of them found him on Facebook, and added him as a friend, and wants to get to know him. Caleb is excited and curious to get to know her, so we will keep you posted on what's going on with that. Right now he's not wanting to meet them or anything, but he would like to know a little more about his birth family for geneology puropses.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

It was a very fun weekend and good to see you! Game time is always great. That's pretty cool that Caleb is now in contact with his sister... I'm sure they have some catching up to do! :)

Rendi said...

Game time is always rocking! Good to see both of you. Tell Caleb good luck with his new sisters.

A Rosie Family said...

It was fun seeing you guys. Maybe one of these times I wont be chasing, feeding, changing, dealing with the kids and can actually hang out more. Oh well, it was fun anyways.

Sorry again about your pants and the spit up!