Sunday, February 1, 2009

One year

So, it's been one year since I made the switch to my current salon. I have to say, I'm very happy with the switch I made. I love the people I work with, and I love the atmosphere of this salon! I also like that it is much closer to my current home. Driving to American Fork every day was just too financially straining. I did really enjoy the people that I worked with at my last salon, and I actually miss working with them.
Metropolitan Salon is great and beautiful. We have just undergone a facelift, and the salon looks amazing! Everyone is energized with the new look, and everything is great! I really love what I do for work, and I wouldn't want to change professions any time soon. I'm hoping to make a little more money this year, but we will see!

1 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

That's great that you are happy with what you are doing. Life is so much sweeter when work makes you happy too.