Monday, December 31, 2007

Haircuts, New Job, Mission Call, Christmas, and New Years! WoW!

That's a lot to cover! Well, I went for it. I cut my hair. It's back to just above my shoulders, and I'm loving it! I feel like I do my hair again! For a long while it wasn't feeling that way at all. I would just pull it back everyday and not do anything with it. Now, I'm forced to do it because it looks silly pulled back! :D
Caleb did find a job! I can't remember if I mentioned this. We are happy with it for now.
My younger brother got his mission call! He's going to the Tulsa Oklahoma mission! We are so happy for him. I know that he was a little bummed when he opened it and it wasn't foreign, but he's grown very excited for his mission and I feel he will really love it! It's right in the bible belt, so it won't be easy, but it will be worth it because he's a tough kid with a good heart. I know more than one person will be touched by his spirit while he's there.
Christmas was so wonderful! We really enjoyed all of it! He surprised me with a diamond necklace, and I suprised him with an electric razor! We also got each other movies, and pajamas, and kitchen appliances! :) (we just used our registries for Christmas this year! How handy is that?) We went and played Disney Scene it with my family and had dinner. It was really different, but really good at the same time, because we can start our own traditions, like going back to sleep after you open presents! ;)
Happy New Year in a few hours! We're just going to hang here with a couple of close friends, eat food and watch movies, nothing too fancy! Well, I have a dirty house, and guests coming soon! I'd better be going!

0 comments: