Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WoW!

The last week has been a wonderful whirlwind of happiness for us. On December 1, I married the man I love. He became my sweet, adoring husband, and I became his loving wife. We were married at 4 pm and The Bungalow. It was a beautiful ceremony. Short and to the point. It felt like we waited so long for something so short. But it was well worth the wait. ;) I really think waiting made it even more special for us. When I was walking down the isle next to my loving father, I was staring at this adorable man who loves me so entirely, I was overwhelmed with emotions. I was doing everything in my power to not stop from crying, screaming for joy, or fainting. I've never been happier in my life. I have to admit that I did cry when I said "I do"! There isn't a word in the english language to describe the joy that I felt in that moment. I felt every emotion humanly possible. I wouldn't trade that moment for anything on this whole wide world. We had our family and good friends there to share in our happiness. Caleb looked so handsome. I'm truly a lucky woman. I gave him a little surprise at our ceremony. Our song is "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait, so I engraved his ring with "I Cross My Heart! Love, Shala." He loved it. We danced, we ate cake, and we had a great day. It was nothing other than perfect.

Then we drove to Salt Lake City and stayed in the Grand America Hotel. The room was set up all perfect! Roses, treats, Martenelli's....it was so nice to be pampered. We really loved our stay there. We ordered room service, were lazy, went to Sunday Brunch, (which was phenomenal! Anyone should go and have it!) and wandered Temple Square. It was really nice to go there since that's where Caleb proposed. It almsot made everything come full circle. It truly was perfect.

Now, I'm a wife! I really like it so far! Grocery Shopping, making dinner, its all really fun! I love it! My favorite part is the fact that we don't have to say goodbye at the end of the night. That was really getting old! :D

0 comments: