Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snowy day


Today was a rough day. The weather was awful, and I was working today. It took me an hour to get home, and it was a really long, stressful day at work. Caleb and I had had a disagreement earlier about something, and so when I came home tonight, Caleb had shoveled the walk where I would park and walk into the house, had dinner almost ready, and he had made me hot chocolate. He is truly a sweetheart and I'm so lucky to have him. He takes care of me and loves me.

We've been going through a little bit of a rough time the last couple of days. Caleb got his lay off from work, so we are frantically trying to get him another job just so we can stay afloat. (Sadly, we can't live off of what I make.) It's been a bit tough, but we can get through it because we have been through much worse, and we also have lots of love and support around us.


1 comments:

Kristin said...

Wasn't that snow storm CRAZY! goodness, it took us 40 min to get from UVSC to my parents house! Yikes! I'm sorry to hear about your hard times :( sadly each married couple goes through it. He is such a sweetheart to you though, how nice of him to do all that for you! I hope he can find a job quick, DELL is always hiring, but that might be a little bit of a drive :( they start you out at a good price too! ((hugs)) Love ya babe!