Thursday, July 24, 2008

Book Worm and Pictures!

So, I have been a total bookworm! 5 1/2 books in 3 weeks! Here's the list:

The Peacegiver
Twilight Series(Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse)
Eat, Pray, Love
and the 1/2 is The Holy Secret

First, The Peacegiver and The Holy Secret. They both have the same author, and they are excellent spiritual books. I recommend them to everyone.
I re read the whole Twilight series, because the last book in the series, Breaking Dawn, comes out next week. So, I wanted to refresh everything.
Eat, Pray Love is one of those Oprah books, and everyone was telling me that it was interesting. I found it intriguing in places, and absolutely boring in others. I'm not sure if I would recommend it to others.
So, I told you there would be pictures, so here we go!



Her favorite place to sleep

Her favorite place to hang out.


What happens when Daddy gets home first!

4 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

I am so impressed with all the reading! The only reading I do these days is Parenting or Family Fun magazines... BORING!! You go with your mad reading skills!

Rendi said...

I LOVE reading and could read 24/7 if I could figure out how to make that happen. I just finished one book in about 4 hours (I had time to kill and that never happens!) Jewel is adorable and she looks so similar to our Isis!

Rendi said...

Okay- Logan... if you like good pizza (and an excellent ham and cheese salad) there is Frederico's up near the university. Of course, you must see my lovely alma mater and visit old main hill while you are at it. As you are going up, you could stop at Sherwood Hills to remember our hot, hot wedding 17 years ago. I can't think of anything else because we just go to see friends and Alan golfs... imagine that!

Rendi said...

We really should e-mail each other! We are trying to put together a trip to southern CA over Labor Day. We have a bunch of vacation packages that are due to expire by the end of the year. Maybe we can get a trip to Burley planned and go out on the river, go to Shoshone Falls, trip through Twin Falls temple, etc...