Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Everyone....Meet Jewel!





Caleb and I are the proud parents of a two month old little kitten. He finally gave in to me and let me get a pet! YaY! She is very rambunxious and loves to cuddle. We adopted her through the Lost Paws Shelter, and she is a new joy in our life. She is still very curious, so we have to keep an eye on her. She is currently running all around my desk at home. We are so happy to have her. Caleb didn't sleep well last night because he was worried about her. I know even more now that he will be a great dad when we decide to have kids. Here are some more pictures of her. She is still very tiny. She was the runt of her litter, but we love her anyway. Enjoy!


6 comments:

Tyler Ellison said...

Hi your kitten is very cute,what is her name?

Bev said...

Meow!

Rendi said...

How cute- her coloring is similar to our Isis. Now how did I know you would be a cat person? Hmmmm...

Caleb and Shae said...

HaHa! Very Funny Rendi! Ty, her name is Jewel. She's adorable and currently chasing Caleb all over our apartment!

A Rosie Family said...

How fun and so cute! Congratulations

Krystal said...

She's way cute! And I'm happy to hear that you got her from a shelter instead of an animal store... there are so many in shelters that need homes. :)