Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day off!

So, I had been beginning to feel a little burnt out at work, so I took today off, and had a really nice day. I got things done around the house, got my lesson planned for tomorrow, (Yes, I teach 10 sunbeams (3-4 year olds) every sunday,) and got to go do what my mom asked me to do. They asked Caleb and I to go up and spend some time with Tigger so he doesn't get so lonely. Then we went and ran a couple of other errands we needed to on the way home. It's just been a really nice day! I've been able to destress and spend time with my husband! Its been great!

2 comments:

Rendi said...

I have no idea what the plans are this year. I guess the cabin sounds like it is not available... When do your parents get back?

Caleb and Shae said...

The parents get back on the 30th. Bummer that we can't get the cabin. Any other ideas??