Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For all you Twitch lovers...

I got really into So You Think You Can Dance this year, and was really rooting for Twitch to win. Joshua was deserving, yes, but I was still rooting for Twitch in my heart. So, as I mentioned in my last post, Angela was here last weekend. She hadn't seen Hairspray yet, and so we sat and watched it. As we were watching the last number in the movie, the guy that Amber (Brittany Snow) is checking out in the last number....is a clean shaven Twitch! He has auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance the year before they filmed Hairspray, and the coreographer is associated with the show, and cast him! We were FREAKING OUT when we realized it was him! Caleb being the loving husband he is, just stared and laughed at us. Check it out! He stands out to us....but that's because we know who he is too. We think he is a better dancer now than he was then. :D

2 comments:

Kristin said...

REALLY!!! I LOOOOVE hairspray! i may have to rent it again to see my twitchy :D

Caleb and Shae said...

You can just borrow it from me too!