Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Logan Trip

So, our runaway weekend took us to the lovely Logan, in which we coincidentally drove past Alan and Rendi's old house, which is up for sale... We had lots of fun, and we have tons of pictures to share with you!

My Angie at Angie's Diner!
Goofy face!
Outside the Anniversary Inn
Birthday Dessert at Iggy's
The coolest tub ever! The putting green!
Lunch at Fredrico's! He likes it!Me too!
The water comes out of the snake's mouths! Sweet!
The sweet paint job in the 2nd room!

Aww! Handsome hubby!

So, that was our trip! We did a lot of loafing, and I read breaking dawn! It was good. I was disappointed in a couple of things, but it's all good. Hope you liked our pics!

4 comments:

Rendi said...

Love the pics! Ah- good old Logan... how did my old house look? We purchased that house 16 years ago for the whopping sum of $57,500! Good times. You ate at Angie's- I know the owner and spent too many lunches there. We never did go to the Anniversary Inn though. Do you remember me being baptized at the beautiful tabernacle downtown? You were so young! Thanks for my trip down memory lane.

Caleb and Shae said...

I vaguely remember you being baptized. Your house looked the same. Caleb loves Logan. We may end up there for a while. Who knows? We passed Sherwood Hills, and I thought of you too!

Krystal said...

Looks like a blast! A getaway trip would be nice right about now... guess we'll have to wait a while though! :) The room you guys stayed in looks pretty sweet!

Kristin said...

Looks like you have a great time!!! Thanks for sharing the pics, I loved em :D! It was so so so great to see you yesterday!!!