Thursday, August 28, 2008

Penny Pinching

So, Caleb and I are really shooting to eliminate as much debt as we can by the end of the year, so I'm the coupon clipping, penny pinching wife. It gets tough sometimes, because it feels like we can never catch up. As soon as we pay down a credit card a little, some car trouble happens and we have to use it. Or the groceries cost more than we expected. We have been a lot better to not eat out as much and things, but we just hang at home most of the time and make our meals. We use minimal gas, (Gas is still $3.87 here, for my fam in Cali and Idaho) and do everything we can. I don't know what else to do. Any other suggestions?

1 comments:

Rendi said...

I'm the wrong one to ask about that, but good luck in your endeavor! It's so important when you are first starting out to not have debt- save it for when you've been married a long time!