Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby William is here!

Ty and Kimie called my mom this morning, and their baby arrived at about 8:30 our time! Kimie and William are doing great! William Brady Hataba Ellison weighed 7lb and is 17 inches long! We are so excited to have him here! Ty said they were going to try to have pics on the blog later today! This is my first niece or nephew that I'll get to see through the beginning. I missed out on a lot with Ricardo, and I don't want to miss out with this nephew! I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations Auntie and Uncle :D Be sure to share pictures of him!!

Caleb and Shae said...

Ty is going to post some on Kimie's blog, so I'll encourage you to go there. If not, I'll get some to post.

Krystal said...

Yay! How exciting! Glad to hear that they are both doing well!

Caleb and Shae said...

Pictures are up officially now! He's so darling! He looks like Ty!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

That is so great! Tell them congrats from me!! how fun, you will be a great Auntie!! =)