Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's under $3!!!

FINALLY!!! Fuel is under $3 again! It's sad that I'm so excited about it, but I even saw fuel for $2.87 on the way home today! It's financially really been helping Caleb and I since fuel started going down so quick. We haven't felt like we've needed to use our credit cards, (which is ideal in our economy!) I just need to talk to the credit card companies and see if I can get our interest rates lowered, because apparently they are doing that! :) They would rather lower the interest rate and have people pay, then have people not pay at all! We'll see how that goes. Anyhow. I can't express how excited I am to see fuel going down to a remotely reasonable rate! It still has a way to go before I will be jumping up and down too much! :)

3 comments:

Tiona said...

Shala! I found your blog!!

It's nice that gas prices are going down. Out here, we just filled up for $2.48. It's been rather nice, since we are living on a student budget.

Titel Family said...

That's good. Enjoy it. We are almost there and can't wait!

Caleb and Shae said...

Update: It's even down to $2.77 as of one o'clock today! I hope it keeps going down a little more!