Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanks Kristin!

Krisitn Tagged me, so here we go!

8 favorite TV shows
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Reba
3. Biggest Loser
4. Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
5. Tabatha's Salon Takeover
6. Shear Genius
7. What Not to Wear
8. The Today Show

8 Favorite Restraunts
1. Pizza Factory
2. Chili's
3. Los 3 Amigos (good cheap mexican)
4. Sizzler
5. TGI Fridays
6. Applebees
7. Chadders
8. IHOP

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Got a blessing, because I was struggling with my breathing at 2am (Don't worry! It was just my asthma!)
2. Got some sleep
3. Woke up with the flu minus the throwing up
4. Lounged on the couch
5. Watched Biggest Loser
6. Started feeling better
7. Got a visit from the home teachers, because they found out I was sick
8. Went to bed early, because Caleb started to feel yucky.

8 things to look forward to
1. Learning to cook healthier meals
2. My 1 year anniversary!
3. Trip down to California
4. Spoiling my kitten Jewel after she gets spayed :S
5. Christmas
6. Halloween
7. Losing all this weight
8.Thanksgiving

8 things I love about fall
1. ALL THE COLORS!!
2. The smell in the air
3. The cooler weather
4. Thanksgiving
5. Snuggling with a blanket
6. Wearing pants so I don't have to shave my legs as much :)
7. Pulling out the hot chocolate machine!
8. Getting to be an aunt again! :D (Hurry baby William!)

8 things on my wishlist
1. Loose 70 lbs
2. organize my life
3. Pray and read my scriptures daily
4. Traveling the world
5. Get out of debt
6. Get a house!
7. Saving more money
8. LOOSE WEIGHT!!! Did I mention that already? ;)

8 people I am tagging...since I can't tag Krisin back!
1. Catherine
2. Amanda J
3. Stretch and Annie
4. Krystal
5. Meggie
6. Lisa P.
7. Ty & Kimie
8. Anyone else who wants to do it! :D

0 comments: