Sunday, October 12, 2008

BYU vs. New Mexico

So, yesterday Caleb and I got to go to the BYU game. It was FREEZING COLD!!! No rain or snow, but it was cold! We had a total blast! BYU definately could have played better, but it was a fun game. The last quarter made up for the first boring three. Josh (aka Man Shrek) came with us since my Cougar loving daddy couldn't because he was working. Missed you daddy!


In the 4th quarter when the game was fun!
Reminded me of high school and my older brother Ty
Aren't we tender??
The boys
He is just so dang cute!
Hope you enjoyed our pictures! My legs are still hurting from all the water I drank and the amount of times I had to do the stairs!

2 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Shala!
that looks like fun! I love the picture of the band! does Tyler have ablog?? you guys are cuties.

The Glad Family said...

You two look so cute bundled up for the game. Sure do miss you!