Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Still looking....

Caleb still hasn't found a new job. It's beginning to get a little stressful for us. He goes out every day and applies everywhere. We just are running out of places to go. To help in the meantime, I have decided to start selling Avon for some extra income. Avon no longer has territories, so feel free to order from me online and have it shipped directly to you. My website is www.youravon.com/smickey and I'm actually suprised how much I like their products. Their makeup doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and lasts longer than some of my expensive stuff. Check it out!

My parents are in Brazil visiting their new grandbaby, and I'm so jealous! One, it's warm. Two, I want to meet William. Three, I miss them all. Four, I'm in dire need of a real vacation. Five, I really want to meet William. (Wait, did I already mention that?) :)

This last Sunday, we had a Thanksgiving Dinner with some of the family on my mom's side that I don't get to see often. It was really fun to get to see them and visit with them a little. It's sad that they only live a little over an hour away and I hardly see them. I also got to see Chanda and Daniel, and I haven't seen them in 3 years at least. It was awesome to see them.

0 comments: