Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lunch Date

So, Caleb didn't have to be into work until 2 today, so he came up and suprised me at work, and we went to Training Table and got lunch. It was really cute, because he knows that I miss him on days like today. I go to work before he does, and he doesn't get home until somewhere between 10 and 12 at night. He really just wanted to come take me to lunch so that we felt like we spent some time together. It's cute! My husband is adorable. He's really good to me.
All the places Caleb has applied at so far have fallen through, but he's still trying. He gets really discouraged sometimes. I just do what I can to help him get through it, and hope and pray that something works out for him. Anything is better than $8.50 an hour at this point.

5 comments:

Rendi said...

So I have your old blog address apparently because I clicked you from Krystal and there you are! I will have to update mine... Lunch with your sweety is always fun!

Caleb and Shae said...

I just barely updated it, so you might have just looked it up when it was still the old one. No worries! The address didn't change at all, so your link should work....

Titel Family said...

What a nice hubby! It's so nice to be able to spend a little bit of time together on busy days!

Rendi said...

Okay- I am a dork. I see your updated one from mine. I need to check in more often and then I wouldn't have such problems!

A Rosie Family said...

Hey Shala! It was fun to hear from you girlie! (I didn't even know you were blogging.) Your hubby sounds so sweet... bummed I haven't been able to meet him yet. Get all the quality time you can together now... before thoes babies come!