Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day!

So, Caleb didn't have to work yesterday, so we got to spend the holiday together. He snuck out of bed before I woke up, and ran downtown to Gandolfo's (sandwich shop with the best breakfast sandwiches) and brought back breakfast to me in bed. It was really cute.

Then we went up to my parents house, and we got lunch from Chili's, and then went and saw Prince Caspian with my dad. Mom wanted to wait at home for Scottie's email, which didn't come sadly. I'm sure we'll get one today. The movie was pretty good. It gets pretty intense a couple of times. I would see it again, and most likely buy it. My dad and I were talking about it, and the story line almost has a restoration kind of story line to it. It was very interesting. I think people should see it at least once.

After that, we went over to Grandma Ellison's house. We decided to help her plant her flowers and have a barbeque with the rest of the family. It went by really fast, and we all had a really good time. We hope you all had a wonderful memorial day too!

0 comments: