Thursday, May 22, 2008

My List

Things I Love about Caleb:
1. He is just so dang cute!
2. He is so spiritual
3. He loves me just as much as I love him
4. He makes me laugh everyday.
5. He will do the dishes for me, because he knows I hate them.
6. His honesty.
7. He calls during the day, just to say hi.
8. He's a sweetheart.
9. He thinks my flaws are cute.
10. He thinks I'm pretty no matter what I weigh
11. He's very easy to live with
12. How passionate he is about life
13. That he likes silly older TV shows
14. He loves his job
15. He's the perfect height to kiss
16. He's loyal
17. He likes to go to church with me
18. He'll just talk with me while we eat dinner at the table.
19. Even when my cooking is gross, he eats it.
20. He's dedicated to what he's doing
21. His dad was his best man at our wedding
22. That he likes to hold my hand
23. When he comes up behind me and puts his arms around my stomach and walks with me.
24. When he strokes my face
25. His eyes
26. How cute he looks when he's sleeping
27. He likes to cuddle with me
28. He's sensitive to people's needs
29. He's not afraid to cry in front of me
30. He gets excited over little things.
31. He always has a pen in his pocket
32. His laugh
33. His smile
34. The way he looks at me
35. The way I fit in his arms
36. He takes care of me
37. He works so hard
38. His hugs
39. He's such a good kisser
40. So many more things if I went on, you would all get bored.

Caleb is so good to me, and I couldn't be happier married to anyone else.

0 comments: