Saturday, May 10, 2008

Suprise!


So, I was really bored with my hair, and really wanted to change it. My boss Mike suggested that we keep it dark but put some "micro reds" in my hair, and I said why not. We did it, I made the change, and I like it. I really think that we will eventually mellow out the reds, make them more of a burgandy... but for now its fun.
Caleb's working hard at putting out applications, and hopefully we hear from one of the companies soon. We really want to go with Kenny Seng or Burningham. They are both really good companies, and have a lot to offer for Caleb to open doors down the road for a more permanent position.
We love you all! Keep us in your prayers, as we do all of you!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Super Super cute! I like it!!! I'm ready to go back blond... need the money first though lol. I hope he will get a job quickly! We are still looking for a job for Aaron. Its not looking promising, we might start looking out of state. We are also moving...somewhere.. :D but it will be within the next month.. Anyways! Love you girly!!!