Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YaY!

Caleb is officially hired on with Liberty Transport! He'll start tomorrow or monday. They are waiting for a part on his truck. That's what will determine when he will start. It's good money, and he loves driving! I don't really understand it to be honest, but it makes him happy. Anything that makes my husband happy, makes me happy.
I woke up this morning not feeling very good, and Caleb was such a sweetheart. I knew I needed to go to the store for a couple of essentials today, so he got up early and went to the store before he went into work, and just took care of me before he left, and has been checking in on me every so often throughout the day. I really am the luckiest woman in the world. He's so good to me. I only hope that wives everywhere get as lucky as me.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

That's great that Caleb's going to start with that company! And what a nice husband to run to the store when you're feeling under the weather. Did he happen to pick up a special little test that sick wives sometimes take? Just teasing! You know that you'll probably get that when you get sick! :)

Caleb and Shae said...

HaHa! I took a test yesterday morning just to check, and it's still a no go, which is what we want right now. We are definately wanting to wait and get completely used to each other before we bring kids into it. Plus we would like to be in a house, and that's like a year away we think. Thanks for the suggestion though Krystal! ;)